SLIDER

HEY GIRL, HEY!

Thanks for stopping by! Here on BECOMING LOLA I share stories on becoming minimalist, as well as living a pure clean life as a style-obsessed digital nomad with a no BS approach to ethical fashion + travel. Grab a glass of wine and start here: Building A Minimalist Wardrobe.

SUBSCRIBE AND NEVER MISS A POST!

no longer down with down and how I lost my appetite this morning


If you're on the east coast you know its about to get frigid. Like frozen hair extensions type of cold. I'm sitting here just minding my own business, window shopping online before even making coffee, and what do I come across while drooling over deliciously fluffy pillows? My stomach is in knots. Comment and let me know who was able to watch the whole thing!



No comments

Post a Comment

© Beconing Lola • by Maira G.